Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How do you put internet in your xbox 360 using ethernet or wireless network adapter?

I've tried connecting my 360 with the ethernet in a modem but when I test it , it didn't work. I tried a non-xbox 360 wireless adapter and still it didn't work. What am I doing wrong?How do you put internet in your xbox 360 using ethernet or wireless network adapter?
That's weird, i plug my modem to my router and put my ethernet cable to the router, but it's the same if i just plug it in my modem i guess. Altough once i did that and it didn't work so try putting it in your router. Or if that doesn't work, are you sure you have the right cable ? Double check that cause that happened to me to, i put the wrong cable. And if you're certain you have the right cable to....are you SURE it's your xbox? Do you have a laptop or a computer, cause if you do try plugging them into the modem and check if you have connection cause otherwise the modem's the one with the problem. And lastly did you already put the internet connection settings...try doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment