Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Does a seperatly purchased Xbox 360 wireless controller come with a charger or anything?

I would be getting the Xbox 360 Pro and I was wondering if I bought a seperate controller ( like from walmart or something) if it would come with a charger, or maybe my xbox 360 pro would come with a charger or something. Please answer quick. Thanks!Does a seperatly purchased Xbox 360 wireless controller come with a charger or anything?
If you buy your xbox 360, it will not come with a rechargeable cable for your controller. There is a control pack that comes with a control, rechargeable battery pack, and a 10ft cable to connect to your USB hub. I would suggest either getting that or getting a wired controllers, because the batteries do last, but it gets really frustrating when you have to replace them, one time it happened to me while playing Halo3 online.Does a seperatly purchased Xbox 360 wireless controller come with a charger or anything?
no it only comes with a battery pack and 2 energizer batteries u have to buy rechargables seperatelyDoes a seperatly purchased Xbox 360 wireless controller come with a charger or anything?
NO!

It doesn't come with a charger or Batteries. You have to figure out your own way to power it.

I just bought rechargeable batteries, I usually always have a set fully charged. With how much I play I usually go through a set a batteries a month maybe a little sooner.
nope you have to buy the rechargable batteries seperate

No comments:

Post a Comment