Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you transfer items from the old white Xbox 360 to the new black Xbox 360 Elite?

I am interested in buying the new black Xbox 360 since it has built in wireless among other things. I currently do not have Xbox Live so my only concern is how do I transfer all of my saved games and achievement points and gamer profile from the old console to the new one? Is it as simple as plugging in the white hard drive into the new black one? Or is it going to be more complicated than that?How do you transfer items from the old white Xbox 360 to the new black Xbox 360 Elite?
transfer cableHow do you transfer items from the old white Xbox 360 to the new black Xbox 360 Elite?
Your old hard drive will not fit onto new slim model. You have two options: You can buy a transfer cable and transfer your game saves and everything, or you can use a flash drive to transfer you game saves. The transfer cable will handle it all at once, but if you have a flash drive laying around, you can move the stuff, delete it, and move more and get it all done that way.How do you transfer items from the old white Xbox 360 to the new black Xbox 360 Elite?
hmmm... fozzy bear beet me to that answer, my comment is useless, lol.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Transfer

No comments:

Post a Comment