Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much does the new xbox 360 slim cost overall?

I am planning to buy the new xbox 360 slim and i really would like to know how much it costs for the whole thing including internet! Also how much does halo reach video game cost as i would like to buy it too! ThxHow much does the new xbox 360 slim cost overall?
I just got my Xbox 360slim a few weeks ago. When I got mine from walmart, in total, when I bought it the console wich inccludes 250 gb har drive, controller, headset, Component AV cables, and a couple batteries cost around $340, then the same day I also got Gears of War 2. Altogether it cost be about $370 including a 3 year extended warranty for $20. I pre ordered Halo Reach limited edition for $90 but the standard edition is cheaper with just $60. If you want to go legendary, then you will have to fork over around $150.



When I got halo reach the day before My Xbox 360 broke with open tray error. The time it takes to go from MN to Texas and back was 1 week, 6 days. Keep in mind that I did ship on Friday.

If you do get an Xbox 360 feel free to add me: sTrYk3r62796
  • popeyes menu
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment