Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I transfer my xbox 360 files from my memory cards to my Harddrive?

I wanna transfer my files that I have on my xbox 360 memory card to my xbox 360 Harddrive,

how can I?How can I transfer my xbox 360 files from my memory cards to my Harddrive?
put the card in. go over to system (far right), select memory and then your memory card. you have to go to each file you want to copy and do it. Some games don't allow their content to be copied, so be careful



wkHow can I transfer my xbox 360 files from my memory cards to my Harddrive?
make sure both of them are plugged into your xbox. then go to system settings on the dashboard, then memory. select the file you want to transfer, and a screen should come up asking you if you want to move or copy. select move. you should be good by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment