Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to transfer your Xbox 360 games from PC to xbox 360 HDD?

Is there any way to transfer your Xbox 360 game from PC to xbox 360 console without using dvd.



I have some xbox 360 games stored on my pc. I do not have dubble layer dvd writter. I want to transfer then directly to my xbox 360 HDD.How to transfer your Xbox 360 games from PC to xbox 360 HDD?
Quite frankly, it's not possible. Nobody has figured out how to do it yet. Unless your XBOX 360 is modded, you wouldn't even be able to burn them and play them on your 360, even if you have a DVD writer.How to transfer your Xbox 360 games from PC to xbox 360 HDD?
i dont know of any games that you can do that with yet. it gonna even take another 2 years before they bring out xbox360 emulater on pc. with an xbox you can usually have a cat5e cable from your pc to xbox and you need modded xbox. im pretty sure i dont know any mods for xbox 360 (that do this yet) nor do i know any games

No comments:

Post a Comment