Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I get my xbox 360 working right again?

A couple days ago my power flashed in my room and sense then my xbox 360 hasn't been able to even detect my memory unit. I tried the memory unit on another xbox 360 and it worked. I tried alternating slots and it still wasn't recognized. Tried customer service and not going to send in for repair. All my saved info is on it so somebody please help.How can I get my xbox 360 working right again?
ok this happened to me a couple of days ago all you have to do is disconnect the power cord off your 360 and plug it back in and that should do it.How can I get my xbox 360 working right again?
well being that you changed the slot the memory was in I'm pretty sure you unplugged the power cord and replugged it back in, I got a repair video that went over the hardware diagnosis steps. I highly recommend going through this video, you can even return it when your done with it. 60 day money back guarantee, better then paying Microsoft 200 bucks to fix it.



http://advancedxboxrepair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment