Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How my Xbox 360 controller keeps disconnecting during gameplay?

I got disconnected a lot of times while I was playing with an Xbox 360 wireless contoller. When I perform an action, the controller keeps disconnecting. No, the battery household is not what is causing it, but the batteries itself. What batteries I'm using is regular Energizer batteries and when I look at my controller and press a button/bumper/trigger, the controller's lights turns or dims off. Can anyone help me with this please?How my Xbox 360 controller keeps disconnecting during gameplay?
get the rechargeable set w/ the play and charge kit..it has an 8ft+/- cable that can plug into the x-box and you can disconnect it if you want to move around. cheaper in the long run...I've had one that lasted 2-3 yrs...it died now but I just kept it plugged in while I played until I bought another one.



$27 on amazon vs ??? for batteries...but how long do they last? also, you may buy them for your controller but they end up being used elsewhere...and eventually expire as well
  • smokey bones coupons
  • what is technology
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment