Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Should I buy a new xbox 360 over the internet or send my old xbox 360 to microsoft?

My xbox 360 just broke and I'm planning to send it to microsoft to repair it. Should I just buy a new one or send it to microsoft?Should I buy a new xbox 360 over the internet or send my old xbox 360 to microsoft?
If its the red ring of death then theres a common problem with one of the chips overheating. Even if you can't be bothered to send it to microsoft, there will be people around who can fix it cheaper than buying a new one.Should I buy a new xbox 360 over the internet or send my old xbox 360 to microsoft?
If MS is going to fix it for free, why waste your money getting a new one? There's a good chance that your new 360 will also break so are you going to waste more money to replace that one?Should I buy a new xbox 360 over the internet or send my old xbox 360 to microsoft?
send it off dude its free if u have the ring of death , e74, fans are working , disc tray is not working just send it off and they WILL fix it for free so don't buy another one when u can repair it for free SO good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment