Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can I use an old Xbox 360 powerbrick with a newer Falcon chip model xbox?

Can I use my old Xbox 360 203Watt powerbrick with a newer Falcon chipset/Hdmi xbox. The falcon chip hdmi not the newer newer Jasper chipset.Can I use an old Xbox 360 powerbrick with a newer Falcon chip model xbox?
No, the connection is just a little different. It doesn't look like it is, but when you try to connect it to the unit, it won't.Can I use an old Xbox 360 powerbrick with a newer Falcon chip model xbox?
yes, it will probably be more efficient than the old one too because it has the capacity for more power, but you're only using about 2/3 of that (at least that's how it is with pc power supplies) It will definately work though.Can I use an old Xbox 360 powerbrick with a newer Falcon chip model xbox?
It will NOT work, the connector has a different pin, and since the old power supply is a 203w like you said, it would be too much power for the motherboard that only needs 175w of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment