Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a good kind of xbox 360 headset or where can I get a really good one?

I'm looking for an xbox 360 headset other than the original that I can use, because the original that comes with the 360 always messes up. Basically I'm looking for a headset that will last me a good while.What is a good kind of xbox 360 headset or where can I get a really good one?
well it depends on your likes



1) wireless head set, you can plug this into the back of the 360 with the plug that comes with the headset, very simple and small that slides onto your ear



pros- small, fits comfortably, easy to use (not a bunch of buttons)



cons- very sensitive, people can hear some stuff that is happening in my house so far away, little is also a con you could lose and to charge xbox has to be on =[



turtle beach- A head set fits around your head with two padded cushions on each side for each ear. Very comfortable and helpful in game



Pros- It is surrond sound in your ears, in games like Call of Duty , it is very helpful to hear enemies sneaking around can be used for other games where this feature would help.



Cons- really nothing exept they are pricy =[



that are all the ones i know of , if price dosen't matter deffinetly the turtle beach but other than that wireless is pretty good too good luck and happy gaming



Xbox live gt Snip3d u d0wnWhat is a good kind of xbox 360 headset or where can I get a really good one?
In regards to your question, if money isn't really an issue Turtle Beach Headset for Xbox 360 is probably the best money can buy. The second best headset that I'd recommend is the official Xbox 360 wireless headset, as it's very durable and holds its charge for quite some time. If buying online isn't an issue, using Newegg for your headset can save you quite a lot of money.What is a good kind of xbox 360 headset or where can I get a really good one?
You can check this site I listed in the source, they have some.

No comments:

Post a Comment