Sunday, March 4, 2012

Will the ethernet cable work in my xbox 360 to wireless router for internet?

I have a wireless router and an ethernet cable with it. I bought a xbox 360 too. So, if I need internet on my Xbox 360, will I be able to just connect the ethernet from the Xbox 360 to the wireless router? And also the wireless router has a power cord and slot for the ethernet. Please help.Will the ethernet cable work in my xbox 360 to wireless router for internet?
well my friend, if u have both i would recommend using the wired one for a better connection (and yes, it does work. i use a wire :D). but if you want to move the XBOX to a different TV in a different room you would have to use the wireless one, so dont get rid of it! also, your XBOX will have to be right next to (or within wire reach) of your wireless router. Hope i could help!Will the ethernet cable work in my xbox 360 to wireless router for internet?
Well, it will if your modem is hooked up to the wireless router. In other words, if you can get on your computer, and pick up a wireless signal from that router, then you will be able to get internet. The only underlying problems may be settings on your router. Which if there is a problem, you can call Xbox's Tech. Support, or look for a fix to that problem online.Will the ethernet cable work in my xbox 360 to wireless router for internet?
you can just use the ethernet cable to connect the Xbox. You can also connect to the router by its wireless access point.



Good luck!
Yes, just plug the 360 into your router. Assuming you have the router setup and working correctly, your 360 will be able to get online.

No comments:

Post a Comment