Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to play online with a chipped xbox 360?

I bought a chipped in xbox 360 from Vietnam because they only sold fake games there. Now I'm planning to buy some original game like Halo: Reach, etc. But I don't know if I can play online because one of my friends got banned from Xbox live permanently for trying to play online with a fake game. What to do?How to play online with a chipped xbox 360?
If you buy the retail game of Halo: Reach and play it on a modded console you should be fine. If you try to play a fake Halo: Reach online, then there is a 50/50 chance you'll get caught and banned. Halo: Reach should be region-free anyway, just buy it from a site like Play-asia.com and you won't have any problems.
  • dickey s bbq
  • windows office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment