Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do i stop xbox 360 from interfering with my laptop's wifi?

My brothers are playing xbox 360, and xbox live is weakening my laptop wireless signal and it's driving me insane. How can i stop xbox from interfering with my wifi?How do i stop xbox 360 from interfering with my laptop's wifi?
I had this exact same problem lately, what I did was change the type of connection (there are a few) I forget what they are but they are in the set up of your wifi. I changed mine to something that I would get better reception, higher definition, and much faster (perfect for Xbox Live).



If all else fails, try turning the wifi off on your laptop when your playing on Xbox Live. Oh yeah, and if your Xbox 360 is plugged into your computer (because you can use your computer as a wireless adapter, you just plug it in, and connect your computer to you home network) then you should probably think about buying a wireless adapter, specifically for your Xbox, they are a little bit more money then you would think ($99, thats what I payed for mine). Then try the thing with the wifi connection.How do i stop xbox 360 from interfering with my laptop's wifi?
it is not per say the xbox 360, you are on a shared system so if you have wifi and they have xbox 360 live then you guys are both sharing bandwith, if yours is running slow are have them cut it off that is it, but its not messing with your wifi personally it is just using up more resources than you and depending on whether they are hard lined into the modem they may be taking precedence over your connection the only way to stop that is too have them not be on when you are using the internet
  • window tint
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment