Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you share xbox 360 downloads between gamertags?

My brother downloaded the Shivering Isles download for oblivion on our Xbox 360 last night, which costs about $30. When I tried to play it on my Xbox Live Account, I had to buy it for myself. How can I get the Shivering Isles download to work on both my Xbox Live Account and his?



We use the same console, so it should be somewhere on the harddrive.How do you share xbox 360 downloads between gamertags?
The DLC for Oblivion is weird--normally, downloadable content is usable by every profile on the console it's first downloaded to. In theory, you SHOULD be able to play the Shivering Isles--but for some reason, don't know why, Oblivion's DLC works in whichever way it wants. My roommate (our profiles are on the same Xbox) downloaded all sorts of stuff for Oblivion--Mehrunes Razor, Frostcrag Spire, all sorts of stuff--and I only saw one or two of those things show up on mine.



Unfortunately I can't help you--if it's a huge deal, you should call Microsoft--otherwise, there's not much to be done. Hope this helps, good luck!



~ScottieHow do you share xbox 360 downloads between gamertags?
Buy a Playstation 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment