Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I setup my Wireless Xbox 360 controllers to be used on my PC without buying additional devices?

Well, the summary pretty much explains it. I have 4 wireless xbox 360 controllers, and 2 of the 'charger' USB to Xbox connectors. However, I can't seem to get my computer to acknowledge the controllers even when directly attaching the charger to the controller and then to the PC. I'm running Win7.How can I setup my Wireless Xbox 360 controllers to be used on my PC without buying additional devices?
ok well first off ill just let you know for 60$ you can buy a pc version of the 360 controller. it comes with a disc and a wireless receiver. with that said your problem... you need software for your computer to understand your controllers connected. directly connected all you need is the software but wirlessly you need the receiver.

http://www.brighthub.com/link/header.asp… urnUrl=/video-games/pc/articles/11612.as…

Thats the link to download the software you need for the controller. and if you want to use it wirelessly you need to buy a receiver for the controller. there cheap on ebay and amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment