Sunday, March 4, 2012

How to register an xbox 360 that is already registered to another account?

My best friend just gave me his old xbox 360 and it has the 3 light red rings of death but that was fine with me. i need to register the xbox under my account so i can get it sent off and everything repaired and be sure it comes back to my house. is there a way to register the xbox to my account if its already done under his?How to register an xbox 360 that is already registered to another account?
yes. i recently just had to do the same thing. you need to call 1-800-4-my-xbox and tell them that you dont know what account that it was previously registered to and that you need to reregister it and they should take it from thereHow to register an xbox 360 that is already registered to another account?
Unless they have a unique product key to that Xbox 360 console, i don't think registration is necessary. I think all you need is to have your live account as the default profile when you turn on the Xbox 360.How to register an xbox 360 that is already registered to another account?
go to the xbox live microsoft website.
  • racing games online
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment