Sunday, March 4, 2012

What exactly is the difference between and Xbox 360 and an Xbox 360 Arcade?

Ok, so I'm a casual gamer and I'm thinking about getting rid of my PS2 and buying an Xbox 360. But I don't know what the difference between the pro and the arcade is. I get that there is a 20gb harddrive in the pro and only a small memory card in the arcade but is that really a big deal. I really just want to play a couple games and be able to save them.What exactly is the difference between and Xbox 360 and an Xbox 360 Arcade?
You just just want to play games %26amp; save them, the arcade bundle is for you. But if you want to go online, download demos, movies etc. You'll need the harddrive.



So, Arcade for playing games %26amp; saving them

Pro for going online and downloading content.



I have a pro bundle and i can definately recommend it. So it basically comes down to preference.What exactly is the difference between and Xbox 360 and an Xbox 360 Arcade?
I'd say just get the pro, it was called premium when i got mine 2 years ago. I don't think there is that much of a price difference plus you can't go wrong with the hard drive, I have yet to run out of memory.What exactly is the difference between and Xbox 360 and an Xbox 360 Arcade?
Xbox 360

-20 gig harddrive



xbox 360 arcade

-256 mb memory card

-5 free arcade games[pac-man,~~~~]
um that with an exobox arcard comes with 5 arcade games and comes with a wireless controler and a regular exbox does not but other than that nothing els

No comments:

Post a Comment