Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can an xbox 360 and a computer play on the same server using xbox live?

I was wondering if I can play someone on my computor who has an xbox 360. I have an xbox live account but not a gold membership and this fact will help me to decide to get one. I particually want to play Modern Warfare 2. I mainly just want to know if it is possible to play someone on the xbox 360 if I play on the computor.Can an xbox 360 and a computer play on the same server using xbox live?
Some games will use the same servers. One is Shadowrun. And as far as i know that's the only one. But the other posts are wrong, some games do allow xbox and PC gamers to play together.Can an xbox 360 and a computer play on the same server using xbox live?
no



totally different servers



but i did hear of people with halo 2 on xbox playing with people on computer if they got window liveCan an xbox 360 and a computer play on the same server using xbox live?
no way dude totally different servers but you can play shadow run on a pc and play with people on the 360 i think thats is the only game that works online with both 360 and pc. good luck
No. Computers can't connect to XBL.

No comments:

Post a Comment