Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to fix Xbox 360 pixelation on a Sony Bravia?

I just bought a Sony Bravia ex500 40'. I plugged my Xbox 360 into it using an HDMI cable. Everything looks decent, but it's not great, and things like the words and icons on the Xbox menu appear to be pixelated and not so smooth. I'm comparing this to my roommate's 42" Samsung with his Xbox plugged in.



Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to how to fix this.How to fix Xbox 360 pixelation on a Sony Bravia?
Congrats! You just realized that xbox 360's have **** graphics! play the same game on ps3 then on 360 if you realize the ps3 has more detail and natural lights while 360 is more pixely and not nearly as good looking. Both with an hdmi cableHow to fix Xbox 360 pixelation on a Sony Bravia?
get a ps3
  • disneymovieclub
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment