Wednesday, February 29, 2012

XBox 360 ?

ok, i was originally going to get a PSP for xmas but then i was thinking about an xbox 360 but now i'm being told that the games don't look that good unless you're playing them on an HD TV and well i don't have one of those, so for anyone that has a 360 and possibly without an HD TV, does it make a difference?? ThanksXBox 360 ?
We've got one without HD and it's still great. I'm sure it would look better with HD, but it's not necessary. My brother loves the graphics for Gears of War, and it's worth it anyway for Halo3, cuz that's going to be one of the best FPS's ever. If you're going to game while traveling, I guess a PSP would be ok, but the games aren't great, it doesn't have much memory, and the screen is positively tiny. There's a lot better deals for portable gaming systems than the PSP. Games are really good on 360, the only problem is that if you leave it on in a confined area it will overheat. Too bad you missed the $100 rebate at Microcenter last week...

Good Luck in your gaming experiences.

XP
HDTV prices have been falling rapidly and wal-mart is giving $50 dollar gift cards for those buying the 360. least in my area.

Report Abuse

XBox 360 ?
Yes u can play on a normal tv there still amazing and i dont have an hd either but i play the cr ap out of my 360. def get one its amazing piece of equipment.
It looks much better in HDTV. I just got an HDTV and I can really see the difference. But seeing the graphics much better doesn't make the game better. I still play Halo 2 just as much as I did before I got the HDTV. So it doesn't matter. The question you need to ask is, will you be playing your PSP on the go a lot more than you would be playing a game at home? If you say yes, then the PSP is the way to go, as that you can play anywhere.XBox 360 ?
Well there is no diff only a little if u have like ****** eagle eyes or somethin but i would rather get the PS3 if they still had any yano PS3 is the BOMB! better graphics and eveything! ooo weee!!!
A 360 is made for a high def. T.V that is true. But in my opinion a 360 is better and has better games. Even if you don't have high def. the games look like the ones onthe x-box which is still cool.



By the way after seeing my 360 in high def. I hate the PS3 and any play station device
the graghics look fine on a normal tv

i play it on a normal tv

i think the fun is just talking to people
It's good to have HD TV because it just shows so much detail. the pixels clarity is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment