Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I update my xbox 360 to play original xbox games?

I want to play Madden 2003 on my xbox 360 how do i update my xbox 360 without burning CD or using xbox live connection, and the usb port.How do I update my xbox 360 to play original xbox games?
well, to tell the truth you just knocked out most methods of updating your 360. The next best thing is to contact Microsoft and see if they will send you a disc with the backwards compatibility update. if you can you should try to get a friend to burn a disc containing the backwards compatibility update on it for you.How do I update my xbox 360 to play original xbox games?
That's completely impossible. You need a hard drive and a download of the xbox emulator to play them.
  • medical center of plano
  • new album releases
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment