Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xbox 360???

Ok. I really want an Xbox 360 in order to get Halo 3 when it comes out and there are some people that say that 360's suck and that they break right away. But then I have other people telling me that they rock and blah blah. So I wanna know for sure because I was going to buy one in like February. Would that be a wise investment?Xbox 360???
I have not had any problems with mine at all. People complain about the wireless controllers but you can get both wireless and wired so I see no problem. As far as getting it for Halo3, if thats what you want it for then there is no other choice, it will be ONLY on xbox 360.
Tibbs listen to me. Get a Xbox 360

Report Abuse

Xbox 360???
Get a 360
Xbox Live !!!!!! that's all you need to know! The new controllers are awesome and the other platforms don't even compare when it comes to game variety. Microsoft always puts out a quality product and do so when there ready. I have already converted a bunch of PlayStation players. I will own a Wii when i can get one because there going to be a blast even though they don't even compare from a computing standpoint. And the Halo series is the best series on any console PERIOD ! Your absolutely right in wanting one. Just get it, you want be disappointed.Xbox 360???
Those people must not have a 360. It's the best gaming system out there. I have one and I wouldn't ever get a PS3. It is simply fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment