Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do you connect a wireless Xbox 360 Controller to a computer with a USB?

I have an Xbox 360 controller that I normally use to play my Xbox 360. I tried to plug my controller into the computer using the play and charge kit. The computer automatically downloaded the driver software and says its an "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with a Play and Charge Kit." Is there any way I can connect it using the USB and not have to purchase a Wireless Receiver?How do you connect a wireless Xbox 360 Controller to a computer with a USB?
No, the USB plug and play is for power uses only, it passes no information. You will need to buy a receiver or wired controller. Sorry.How do you connect a wireless Xbox 360 Controller to a computer with a USB?
I don't think so. You can buy a specific Xbox 360 controller for the computer, but the wireless controllers are supposed to work with a wireless receiver.How do you connect a wireless Xbox 360 Controller to a computer with a USB?
http://04fe2499.linkbucks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment