Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xbox 360 ?

As my as i love my xbox does anyone else think the 360 is worse then the normal one in some ways?



I mean this is my 3rd 360. My other two had something internally wrong in it and the xbox guy said i never caused it. Has anyone else had a problem?



Oh yeah..anyone know the release date for halo 3?Xbox 360 ?
I've also had the same 360 for over a year with no problems. As the other poster said you might want to look at your place of storage.



As for the first part of your question, in no way is the original Xbox better then the 360. The 360 is a god send.



Halo 3 has a release year of 2007. Bungie has not set a specific date yet.



However, watch the December 4th Monday night football game for the first Halo 3 TV commercial.
They all have glitches!!!

Report Abuse

Xbox 360 ?
I've had a 360 for over a year and no problems. Have you been keeping it in the open or ina small area. Because it could be a heating problem.
Like the other guys said look at your storage, PLUS, look at where your Transformer is. Transformer is the big box with the light on it inline from the wall outlet and your XBOX. That thing gets super hot. Keep that thing AWAY from the system and your tv. You have to give that thing plenty of breathing room. Plus for the system itself Pelican who makes a lot of the aftermarket controllers for all kinds of systems including the XBOX 360 makes a cooling base. Its basically like a base for a cordless phone but your XBOX will fit in it standing upright. It connects to your system with a USB cable and it has a fan that blows air through the system while you are playing. I have used it from day one and never had a problem. Hope this helps.Xbox 360 ?
I recently went through an exchange of a system I have had for 10 months. To Microsofts credit it was rather painless. After the exchange I have started using one of those Pelican fans. I have no idea if that is what the problem was but it can't hurt.
the 360 rocks as for the problems most of them can be fixed

I have heavily modded my 360 with led lighting, custom paint job, artic silver heatsink paste, upgraded fans and additional fans with no problems.

where you keep it when playing is a big factor
If you have a Core those are really messed up. But I have had no problems with the Premium, just the headset broke like 3 times. Halo 3 will release November 2007 (1 year) check out gamestop.com for the 3 different editions

No comments:

Post a Comment