Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xbox 360 ???

I was thinking about buying the xbox 360 and there were two specific games that were made for the original xbox that i wanted to know if they would work for the xbox 360 cause i saw not all xbox games work with the xbox 360.



Buffy The Vampire Slayer, THE FIRST BUFFY GAME



Buffy The Vampire Slayer:Chaos Bleeds.



PLEASE HELP!!Xbox 360 ???
They're both compatible.
buuffy the vampire slayer got a VERY bad rating, and I agree with it too.

Report Abuse

Xbox 360 ???
you can check on the website for backwards compatable games.
they're compatibleXbox 360 ???
There is an updated list here http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward鈥?/a>
Yes, they both work! I love Buffy and I play them all the time!
most of the orginal xbox games will play on the xbox 360 as the game sellers say but i bought one for my 360 and it wouldn't work so you could try

No comments:

Post a Comment