Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to connect xbox 360 to a HD tv using component cables?

I need to connect my xbox 360 to my hd tv with component cables but there is only yellow, blue, green and red sockets. Which means I don't know where to plug my white cable into. I need it plugged in for audio! Does anyone know how to get it working?How to connect xbox 360 to a HD tv using component cables?
Ive never heard of a tv that doesnt have red yellow and white jacks... But you only need to plug in one set of cables, not all of them, the cord splits off into yellow red white, and red green blue. choose one of them and plig that set of 3 in, not all six.How to connect xbox 360 to a HD tv using component cables?
Plug in your blue green red cables, then switch the cable to "hd," there should be a little switch on the cable. I've also never heard of one not having red white and yellow... they should be on the back of your tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment