Wednesday, February 29, 2012

XBOX 360 ...........?

Hi you you have a xbox 360 you want to sell for under 200 dollars contact me at. alex_g_collins@yahoo.com

I will only deal with people from fort wayneXBOX 360 ...........?
Why not buy a broken one for way less then 200 bucks. I bought mine plus 8 game, 2 controllers, 120 gb hd, battery packs and chargers for $150. It had a red ring of death. The problem was, the owners smoked in their apartment, and the dust stuck to the tar that built up inside of the box. It was insulating the console thus overheating the cpu. I ran the case through the dishwasher while cleaned the motherboard and dvd drive with a q-tip. Worked great until I found out is was modded. I would have have never known until Microsoft banned my box.XBOX 360 ...........?
I would not buy a used Xbox 360 unless it came with a hard drive and some games you wanted and your willing to take a chance. There were too many problems with the older models. You can always buy the arcade version for $200 and add a hard drive later if you want to play on xbox live.

No comments:

Post a Comment