Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xbox 360??

I am scared to death about all of these technical problems I've been hearing about the Xbox 360 pros. However, I've also heard about the 65nm chip that came out to prevent overheating. Furthermore, I've heard that people that mistreat the 360s get this problem (ventilation), and those who don't, don't get these problems. My question is, are these assumptions true?? How can I prevent, when i get a 360, these problems???Xbox 360??
if you take good care of it it should be fine give it good ventilation and dont leave it on for days at a time pro comes wiht 1 year everyting 3 years red light so your pretty safe red light is the main problem and it comes wiht 3 years so thats good there making improvents and youll get a warranty so you shoul be ok



p.s with a newer realesed box it shouldnt meltXbox 360??
I would feel out the warranty first, and then play a game that you like, but not over 2 hours. Even with the fan that you attach on the back, the 360 gets so hot that it actually melts some parts of the fan. That's what happened to my friend and I. Hope you enjoy your 0, 20, or 120GB 360, and I wish you luck that your will last longer than mines did.Xbox 360??
I haven't gotten a 360 yet, but I know that it is true because it has happened to my friend twice. You CAN go to walmart and buy a fan or something. They are only around $20. I put a link below to walmart.com so you can check.

No comments:

Post a Comment