Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xbox 360?????

Recently my Xbox 360 got the red ring of death. I called the xbox number and sent it in. in about 5 weeks I got it back and it barely works. It makes all of my games freaze and random colors pop up while Im playing.



Why is microsoft so stupid? I don't want to send it back in and wait 5 more weeks...Xbox 360?????
With all due respect, mate, you don't have a lot of choice. It's 5 weeks without it or forever with it not working properly...



I'd call them and point out that they have c0cked it up. You may get a priority dispatch.



Sadly MS have the power to shaft us all!!Xbox 360?????
usually the guy that fixed it is retarted or new but if not then microsoft is stuiped my friend sent his then got it bqck qnd it was still ****** up again so he told them that its there fault not his and they told him theyll send it in eqrlier so he got it bqck in 茅 weeks so you can do the same tell them its thier fqult and you want it early and thell send it in soon.Xbox 360?????
You maybe have to send it back in, its not the only choice though, you can also buy a new Xbox 360/360 Elite. I would not send it in trust me, I got the rings of death, and when I got my Xbox back from UPS (or Fedex I forgot) it was man cold, when I plugged everything in, the first thing my Xbox did, it didn't open its tray, got stuck, so I heard on the internet that if you push pressure on the top of the Xbox, it would open. It works (The Xbox) but still having problems. I even saw the back of the Xbox and it was manufactured November 2005 the first day it came out! This summer after school ends I will get a new Xbox, the Elite so it wont be any problems, I recommended to get a new one instead of sending it in, cause they will properly replace it with another one with the fixed problem your having, but another problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment