Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What is xbox 360 gold membership and why do I need it while I use netflicks on my xbox?

I currently got an xbox 360 and been watching netflicks on it. But, now that I'm trying to use netflicks it says I need a gold membership. I have a netflicks account I pay but I don't know what exactly I need to to fix the netflicks on my xbox.What is xbox 360 gold membership and why do I need it while I use netflicks on my xbox?
xbox live gold is the paid membership. only with gold u can access netflix, video kinect, play online etc. the account u have is the silver account which is free but does not have all these features. with the silver account u can only download games and movies.(not sure about music). if you want to access netflix then upgrade to gold membership. when you first create a xbox live account u get 1 month free gold membership after that u hav to pay for gold.What is xbox 360 gold membership and why do I need it while I use netflicks on my xbox?
its a way for microsoft to make more money...

No comments:

Post a Comment