Sunday, February 19, 2012

How do I transfer specific data from one xbox 360 to another?

My cousin made a profile with xbox live in my Xbox 360 and he might get a Xbox 360 for his birthday. So is there a way for us to transfer just his avatar and data to his xbox 360 console. I heard that the memory card will work but i wanna be sure, and if so how?How do I transfer specific data from one xbox 360 to another?
You can use a memory card. Just go to memory in the system tab on the xbox guide and copy his profile to the memory card. However, I would recommend just recovering his gamertag on his xbox when he gets it. It will transfer his avatar and all of his gamerscore by simply downloading it. This would be the easiest solution. To do this, when he first turns on his xbox, instead of creating a new profile, click on recover gamertag.

No comments:

Post a Comment