Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can i record xbox 360 gameplay to my pc without buying a capture card?

I have no money to blow on a 60 doller dazzle or a 250 HDPVR. I don't have a DVD recorder either. I have a xbox 360 Elite and sandard and Hd av cables for it and i really want to make monyages. Please do not answer saying your out of luck or it isnt possible because i know there is a way.How can i record xbox 360 gameplay to my pc without buying a capture card?
If you know that there is a way, then do it. Otherwise you really are out of luck and it isn't possible without a capture card or some other way of getting video into your pc.How can i record xbox 360 gameplay to my pc without buying a capture card?
Im having the same problem your best bet would probably be an easy cap capture card and its not that much $. here's a link i found of 1



http://www.amazon.com/Quality-EasyCAP-Ca鈥?/a>



sorry there out of stock ._. check on walmart.com too.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment