Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do I add an Xbox 360 as a friend in windows live messenger?

My friend has an Xbox 360 and said he uses Windows Live Messenger on it. I told him that I do too. I asked him for his windows live ID, but he said he signs in with his Xbox live account. How do I add an Xbox 360 to my friends list?How do I add an Xbox 360 as a friend in windows live messenger?
the xbox live account is his e-mail address which he uses with his subscription, it's his normal e-mailHow do I add an Xbox 360 as a friend in windows live messenger?
To use Messenger on a 360 you have to have it linked to your windows live ID. So all you have to do is add his windows live id and that will add him. The only difference is when they sign in on the xbox 360 it will also show you what his gamertag is and what game he is playing in addition to his msn screenname. The downside of having msn on your 360 is that it can be a real pain to try and respond to people in a conversation when you have to use your controller to do the typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment