Sunday, February 19, 2012

How do you prevent the xbox 360 controller from turning the xbox 360 on?

I'm trying to connect my xbox 360 controller to my pc (I know how). But my xbox keeps interfering and turns on everytime i turn the controller on. Any way to prevent this?How do you prevent the xbox 360 controller from turning the xbox 360 on?
You should disconnect your xbox's power cable, or turn off your transformer if it is you have one. Another option would be to synchronize your controller to another xbox, therefore ''de-syncronizing'' it from yoursHow do you prevent the xbox 360 controller from turning the xbox 360 on?
You can connect your controller to another Xbox or disconnect your Xbox from power.How do you prevent the xbox 360 controller from turning the xbox 360 on?
Unplug the xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment