Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Xbox 360 and wireless router are on different floors. Will I be able to connect to Xbox Live?

My Xbox 360 is on my main floor, and my router is down a staircase and in my basement. I've been having some trouble connecting, but I'm also not sure if my 360 is fully updated. Should it be an issue that they are on different floors?My Xbox 360 and wireless router are on different floors. Will I be able to connect to Xbox Live?
I don't think that would be a problem. As long as you have other electronic devices that can connect to the wireless network from there such as a laptop or iPod touch. But if those can't connect, then there probably is a problem with it being in the basement.My Xbox 360 and wireless router are on different floors. Will I be able to connect to Xbox Live?
I would get the latest Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter Dual band 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wireless A/B/G home network compatible . http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WD0鈥?/a>
  • coming soon to dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment