Sunday, February 19, 2012

XbOX 360!!!!?

Hey i was wondering what xbox 360 games are good for me to buy. I already have Gears of War and Dead rising. what are good games that have fun xbox live also?XbOX 360!!!!?
I can tell you what game not to buy...."The Outfit". I played it for 5 mins and had enough.
I personally recommend Rainbow Six: Vegas as a fun Xbox Live game.XbOX 360!!!!?
Halo 2 or halo 3
Crackdown, Halo 3 Beta, Oblivion, Halo 2 still, Double Agent, CoD3, RSVegasXbOX 360!!!!?
Halo 3 when it comes out and get crackdown because it's a good game AND it has the HALO 3 BETA!!!
well on xbox live marketplace there is a game for free called aegis wing and its fun its in arcade also guitar hero 2,crackdown,viva pinata
I just bought a 360, and i'm not on live yet, but I have to say that i LOVE PGR3. I also rented Forza2, and dont really like it because the controlls are too sensitive...but for a racing game, PGR3 is awesome!
Just to let you know you can get free xbox 360's from this site if you sign up for somthin...it is free aslong as u cancel ur membership before the end of ur 2 week free trial. I suggest the love trial option. honestly it is such a good deal..u myt as well check it out..im gettin the xbox 360 for free n then gonna sell it hehe



http://ForFree4U.com/index.php?referral=118013
1) Halo 2

2) Call of Duty 2

3) Perfect Dark Zero

4) Dead or Alive 4

5) PGR3

6) Need for Speed Most Wanted

7) Battlefield 2: MC

8) Madden NFL 06

9) Full Auto Demo

10) Madden NFL 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment