Sunday, February 19, 2012

How do you connect xbox 360 to the internet?

I'm so lost, I just bought a xbox 360 elite and have no idea how to connect it to xbox live. Ok I have a comcast modem that hooks ups my cable and internet and it is a wired connection, my xbox is in a different room and theres no way I can put it in the room with my computer. What devices do i need to purchase to get xbox live?How do you connect xbox 360 to the internet?
An extended ethernet cable or a Wired/wireless router with a extended eth cable (wired) or a Wireless transmitter (wireless) from most good game stores.



In the UK its rare to get Extended Ethernet cables anymore.How do you connect xbox 360 to the internet?
you get a USB wireless adapter, and connect it to the back of your xbox. it will pick up the wifi signals.
  • bray and scarff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment